Today, we’re going to go over Solvaderm’s Eyevage anti-aging eye cream. I’ll provide a full overview of the product, take a look at Eyevage reviews from consumers, check out the ingredients list of the cream, and more. This review will give you a better understanding of the product and help you decide if it’s the best eye cream for your own personal needs.
What is Eyevage?
Eyevage is an anti-aging complex primarily designed to treat issues around the eyes such as under-eye puffiness, dark circles around the eyes, and other related skin conditions. It is a cream specifically formulated to moisturize and revitalize the skin around the eyes reducing the appearance of those conditions.
Eyevage is marketed by Solvaderm, a skincare company that develops products for a variety of skin ailments. Some of their other popular cosmetics include Juvabrite, Revivatone, and Stemuderm.
** I have TWICE now been pressured by Solvaderm to remove this review. Each time they have threatened my website’s host, who has defended my right to free speech. It reinforces, at least for me, everything you are about to read.
Eyevage Reviews from Real People
What do real consumers have to say about Solvaderm’s Eyevage? That’s hard to say, honestly. It’s extremely difficult to track down Eyevage reviews that aren’t suspiciously overly in favor of the product.
The official Solvaderm website provides a glimpse at several “reviews” – all of which are one-liners and rate the product 5 out of 5 stars. Additionally, there are several mom ‘n pop blogs and websites that have written evaluations of the product that are also glowingly positive.
- Decent moisturizer
- Very few customer reviews
- Mostly ineffective on my own eyes
- Somewhat expensive (especially given the results)
Solvaderm Eyevage Ingredients
Eyevage has a rather unique formula consisting of a mix of both lab-created and naturally occurring substances. It’s always wise to get familiar with the ingredients listed in any cosmetic product you intend to use for both educational and safety purposes.
Here is the official list of Solvaderm’s Eyevage ingredients:
- Purified Water
- Jojoba Seed Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Arnica Montana Extract
- Oxido Reductases
- Soybean Protein
- Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein
- C13-14 Isoparaffin
- Eriobotrya Japonica Extract
This list was comprised from the data provided on the Solvaderm website regarding the contents of the Eyevage eye cream.
Final Verdict: 4/10 – Eyevage makes for a moderately decent moisturizer, but provided little to no change in dark circles or other under-eye issues.
The product isn’t listed on any major retailer such as Amazon or Sephora. Nor is it reviewed by consumers on popular beauty product evaluation sites like TotalBeauty or MakeupAlley. This leads me to believe that many of the reviews on the web for Eyevage are merely promotional and should be taken with a grain of salt.
I will say, however, that the Solvaderm website itself certainly looks very professional and legitimate. It’s probably one of the only indicators that Eyevage or the company itself may be worth a look. Perhaps the eye cream just hasn’t gotten enough attention yet, but the reviews on Solvaderm.com still feel manicured to say the least.
Who is Eyevage for?
Eyevage is mostly intended to be used by women 30 and above. According to its creator, Solvaderm, it’s a formula designed to help deal with things like under-eye bags and dark circles around the eyes. It combats these conditions by pumping hydration into the skin and stimulating collagen production.
The Eyevage formula utilizes multiple vitamins, extracts, proteins, and oils to help brighten up the skin, injecting anti-oxidants, and improving overall skin health in and around the eyes.
Based on the suspicious Eyevage reviews we’ve found online, plus our own disappointing experience with the product, we cannot recommend this eye cream to most people. It does appear to work for some, but I feel the results are relatively minor considering the price of the product.
Solvaderm sells Eyevage on its own website at the rate of $74.99 per bottle. The bottle is only 0.5 ounces. Free shipping is provided to U.S. residents if the order totals $60 or more.
The cost of this product is somewhat normal for a premium anti-aging eye cream, but considering the lackluster results provided – it’s not worth the money. Other products are much more effective and far more worthy of your hard-earned money.
As far as we can tell, there are no money-back guarantees or any satisfaction guarantee of any kind available on purchases of the Eyevage eye cream.
Want something with a bit more proven history and that’s more worth the money? I don’t blame you! That’s why I’ve decided to outline a few of the alternative options that are highly recommend here on The Derm Report for under-eye skin care.
My absolute favorite anti-aging eye creams are:
Eyelasticity is very close in price to Eyevage, but produces actual, visible results – and quickly, too! It’s an easy-to-use, daily-application cream that works wonders on bags, wrinkles, and other under-eye issues.
La Roche-Posay’s Redermic C Eyes is another superb option and it comes from a company that’s very well-respected and world-renown in the world of cosmetics. This is a Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid infused cream that does a magnificent job of taming dark circles, bags, and loose skin.
Elite Serum RX is another anti-aging cream we highly recommend using over Solvaderm’s Eyevage. It’s more affordable, more effective, and deals with more issues, too.
To wrap this up – we’re not fans of Solvaderm’s Eyevage. The reviews we came across seemed over-the-top and inconsistent with my personal results. I just didn’t see much improvement in the skin while using the cream.
Overall, if you want an eye cream that really works and isn’t just going to be throwing money down the toilet – use one of the alternatives suggested above. You won’t regret it.
Other Products You’ll Love Too!
- SIGNIFICANT EYE WRINKLE & DARK CIRCLE REDUCTION: Elite Serum Rx uses a proprietary Anti Aging formula developed by cosmetic pharmacists. It is re-formulated every 18 months to ensure all of the latest breakthroughs in Skin Care are implemented. Argireline reduces wrinkles by 40%. Haloxyl reduces Dark Circles by over 50%. Elite Serum works as a Wrinkle Remover and Anti Wrinkle Serum for eyes.
- DRAMATICALLY REDUCES & DRAINS EYE BAGS: This Under Eye Serum contains a proprietary combination of eight active peptides designed to rapidly reduce puffiness and Eye Bag volume. SkinPro discovered this bio-molecular engineered solution as a result of sensory perception screening tests, which were specifically designed to treat Eye Bags and Dark Circles through a nano peptide draining mechanism. Clinical tests have demonstrated that key ingredient Eyeliss drains eye bags by 70%.
- STIMULATES THE PRODUCTION OF TISSUE GROWTH FACTOR: Anti Aging Skin Cream that contains Collagen Boosting peptides which are ideal for activating TGF. This is a key factor in the synthesis of collagen. Degenerative forces make skin lose elasticity without this crucial key, but the SkinPro formulation compensates for collagen deficits and makes skin younger-looking again. An Anti Wrinkle Serum is the most effective Anti Aging tool for people who want to look younger period.
- LOADED WITH THE PUREST FORM OF HYALURONIC ACID: Hyaluronic Acid prevents skin from losing elasticity through its unique Wrinkle Remover ability to retain moisture, which makes skin appear fuller, smoother, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It is also effective at repairing microcirculation and nutrient absorption for your skin that is lost over time. Elite Serum Rx contains over 30% concentration of this extremely effective nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan.