A new skin lightener as emerged over the past year that is quickly gaining a lot of attention. It’s called Zeta White. Touted as being one of the safest and most effective options for getting lighter skin, Zeta White is supposedly an awesome product – but is it really?
Down below we provide an in-depth Zeta White review that will tell you exactly what this skin lightening system is, how it works, what skin conditions it can help treat, how to use it, and much more.
Zeta White Review
Today, we’re taking a hard look at Zeta White – a relatively new skin lightening system that is currently taking the beauty industry by storm.
But does this skin lightener live up to the hype that’s building around it? In this thorough Zeta White review we’re going to reveal our findings and tell you if we believe it’s actually worth buying.
We’ll be going over each step of the system – outlining the individual products, their ingredients, and how well they work. We’ll also be throwing back the curtain on real before and after photos to show you exactly what kind of results you can expect while using the Zeta White system.
Finally, we’ll take a look at real Zeta White reviews to see what other people who have actually used the skin lightening system have to say about it, and talk about pricing.
Let’s jump right in!
- POWERFUL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Amaira uses gentle Kojic acid made from Japanese mushrooms and Glycolic acid made from natural sugar cane instead of harsh chemicals like hydroquinone. Combined with plant-based treatments like Mulberry, Liquorice, Bearberry and Orchid Extract to brighten, repair, and protect your skin. When used according to instructions, this creamy gel will not cause any irritation. It's completely natural and safe for sensitive skin in intimate areas
- LONG-LASTING RESULTS UP TO 3 SHADES LIGHTER: Use this powerful serum consistently for 6-8 weeks and you'll experience long-lasting results - guaranteed. Rich in minerals and moisturizing compounds, you'll also achieve softer skin and reverse signs of aging such as fine-lines and wrinkles
- RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: While many users see results in as little as 2 weeks, we guarantee if you follow instructions carefully, you'll see lighter skin in 6-8 weeks. If you're unsatisfied for any reason, we'll refund your money promptly and without hassle within 45 days of purchase.
- LIGHTEN DARK SPOTS, DISCOLORATION, SCARS, AND HYPERPIGMENTATION: Designed specifically for skin in intimate areas such as underarms, vagina, anal area, scrotum, penis, face, hands, chest, knees, elbows and other sensitive areas. This natural serum will fade dark spots/age spots, skin discoloration, uneven skin tone corrector, melasma, hyperpigmentation, sun spots, freckles, and acne scars
- Whitening & Honey Smell: Renews the youthful look of skin, Rich and luxurious texture,Honey Smell
- Firming: Firms skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Nourishing: Exfoliates, smoothes and brightens
- Anti Aging: Regenerist enhanced anti ageing moisturiser for eyes, jaw line and neck,face and skin
- ✔ SKIN WHITENING & BRIGHTENING - # 1 Rated Skin Whitening Cream Mask. Contains natural, vegan, holistic ingredients.
- ✔ Large 2 oz Jar of VEGAN ORGANIC GOODNESS. Hand Crafted in Small Designer Gift Box Batches.
- ✔ USE ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY - This multi-purpose whitening cream mask is packed full of natural antioxidants to protect your skin from harmful free radicals.
- ✔ USES GENTLE NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our revitalizing whitening cream mask is lovingly crafted with the highest quality yet sustainably sourced plant-based extracts, natural clays, activated charcoal to brighten and lighten your skin.
What is Zeta White?
Zeta White is a 3-step skin lightening system that launched in early 2017. It’s made with nothing but natural plant extracts and other natural ingredients making it completely safe to use. The system was developed by skincare specialists in the UK and has quickly become a front-runner among skin brightening products within the beauty industry.
Zeta White can be used by just about anyone. It works well with any skin type – including individuals with highly sensitive skin. It’s also approved for use on all skin tones.
The system consists of three components:
- Face Lightening Wash
- Lightening Moisturizer
- Lightening Night Cream
Face Lightening Wash
This is one of the core elements of the system. It’s a gentle, yet powerful face wash that helps keep the skin clean while simultaneously taking a deep dive in to reduce melanin production and give you a brighter, more youthful appearance.
The face wash is comprised of a soothing blend of papaya and lemon extracts, among other ingredients, that help naturally lighten pigmented skin. This step is used once in the morning and once more in the evening for best results.
The lightening moisturizer in the Zeta White system is formulated with an interesting mix of liquorice extracts and other natural substances that help to erase dark spots, protect your skin from damaging sun rays, and prevent further darkening of the skin overall.
The moisturizer is meant to be used once daily and is highly recommended for use when you know you’re going to be out in direct sunlight. We also recommend using a potent sunblock such as Obagi sunscreen to further enhance protection from sunlight.
Lightening Night Cream
Last, but certainly not least, is the lightening night cream – the final piece of the Zeta White skin lightening system. This nourishing cream is made to remove dead skin cells, rejuvenate and refresh the skin, and, of course, further reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tones while you sleep.
The night cream is used once daily every night as you go to bed. It is the final step of the 3-part system.
Zeta White Ingredients
We’re firm believers in being educated consumers – especially when it comes to health or skin care related products. Why? Because you don’t want to just put anything on your body. That’s why we try to make a point to outline the full ingredients list of every cosmetic product we review.
So, what can be found in the 3 components of the Zeta White system? Below, we provide a complete listing of every ingredient found in the formulas of all three products.
Lightening Face Wash: Purified water, apricot oil (prunus armeniaca), cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, coco glucoside, coconut oil (cocos nucifera), avocado oil (persea gratissima), stearic acid, vegetable glycerin, potassium oleate, potassium cocoate, potassium citrate, xanthan gum, papaya extract (carica papaya), cranberry extract (vaccinium macrocarpon), strawberry extract (fragaria vesca), lemon extract (citrus medica limonum), mango extract (mangifera indica), potassium palm kernelate, palm kernel, silk peptide, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
Lightening Moisturizer: Purified water, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, vegetable glycerin, sunflower oil (helianthus annuus), olive oil (olea europaea), coconut oil (cocos nucifera), shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), apricot oil (prunus armeniaca), zinc oxide, silk peptide protein, vitamin E (tocopherol), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), papaya extract (carica papaya), cranberry extract (vaccinium macrocarpon), strawberry extract (fragaria vesca), lemon extract (citrus medica limonum), licorice extract (glycyrrhiza glabra), allantoin, stearic acid, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
Lightening Night Cream: Purified water, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, vegetable glycerin, sunflower oil (helianthus annuus), olive oil (olea europaea), coconut oil (cocos nucifera), shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), apricot oil (prunus armeniaca), zinc oxide, silk peptide, vitamin E (tocopherol), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), stearic acid, xanthan gum, avocado oil (persea gratissima), wheat germ oil (triticum vulgare), evening primrose oil (oenothera biennis), argan oil (argania spinosa), green tea extract (camellia sinensis leaf), passionfruit extract (passiflora edulcis), arnica oil (arnica montana), plum extract (prunus domestica), allantoin, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
Zeta White Reviews
Curious as to just how well Zeta White works for others? Well, luckily, we don’t have to wonder. Real users have already been posting reviews on the Internet on forums, blogs, and other places on the web talking about the results they’ve seen from using the Zeta White skin lightening system.
The general consensus is that the system works exceptionally well for reducing the appearance of dark spots, minimizing acne scars, fixing uneven skin tones, diminishing freckles, and promptly treating various other forms of hyperpigmentation.
Most consumers have stated that they are very pleased with the results they experienced with Zeta White. In fact, the system seems to have far more backers than naysayers. It’s a hit among men and women looking to get lighter skin or just remove dark spots and get a brighter complexion.
Where to Buy
So, where can you purchase the Zeta White skin lightening system? As of right now, it’s only available on the official manufacturer’s website. Yup – it’s only sold online.
You won’t find Zeta White on the shelves of Sephora, Ulta, or any other cosmetics retailer. It’s not available in local drugstores like Walgreens either. Heck, it’s not even for sale on major sites like Amazon yet. But we get the feeling it’ll be in the big box stores and on other major websites in the near future.
For now, though – you’ll have to visit the official Zeta White website to get your hands on it.
Overall, Zeta White seems to be a very solid performer for those looking to lighten up their skin, get rid of bothersome dark spots, or deal with other skin discolorations in a safe and timely manner. The system is incredibly easy to use, shows real results in a very short time-frame, and is a great addition to practically any beauty regimen.
We highly recommend giving Zeta White a try – CLICK HERE to check it out, view pricing, and see more details.
If, however, you’re not impressed with it or just prefer to use something that’s been around longer, has more feedback, and is similarly or lower-priced – we can recommend both Illuminatural 6i and Meladerm as well. These are also fantastic skin lightening products.
Thanks for reading our in-depth review of the Zeta White skin lightening system. We hope that you found it useful in helping you decide whether or not this system is a good choice for your own skin care needs.
If you have any additional questions about it or any feedback to leave in regards to our Zeta White review, please feel free to contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.