Whether you want to get rid of those unsavory fine lines, firm up loose skin, or just get a brighter, more youthful complexion – Prodroxatone serum was created to solve all of these issues and more.
The company behind it suggests that Prodroxatone is able to improve the overall skin tone, reduce loose or sagging skin, eliminate wrinkles, and provide ample moisture to the skin. The serum works by boosting natural collagen and elastin to firm out and brighten the complexion.
If all that wasn’t enough, the official website for the serum even claims that it counters the effects of stress by getting rid of gunk in your pores, improving skin immunity, and significantly reducing damage incurred by free radicals.
- Simple to use
- Topical solution (no tools or doctors necessary)
- Serves as a decent facial moisturizer
- Stimulates collagen production
- Not FDA approved
- Doesn’t provide list of ingredients
- Results vary greatly
- A bit expensive
Normally, we make a point to highlight the various ingredients found in a product and explain the strengths and weaknesses of each one – sadly, however, getting a hold of the Prodroxatone ingredients list has proven nearly impossible.
We do know that it supposedly contains vitamin C, glycerin, and aloe vera, but, aside from that, the formula is fairly mysterious. The company that produces the Prodroxatone serum has decided to conceal the official list of ingredients which is troubling to say the least.
Their clear attempts to hide the entirety of their product’s formula are one of the reasons we cannot back this serum. That’s just a little too shady for our liking.
Overall, we can’t say that we’d recommend Prodroxatone. There simply isn’t enough evidence to back up its bold claims. It also doesn’t help that there don’t seem to be any genuine Prodroxatone reviews available anywhere or that the company has decided to completely hide the ingredients in their serum’s formula.
For a product that actually makes good on its promises in terms of reducing under-eye puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles, and more, we highly recommend checking out La Roche-Posay Redermic R Anti-Aging Retinol Serum – this is a highly-praised, affordable serum that provides real results.
Prodroxatone Reviews from Consumers
Here at The Derm Report, we’re firm believers in word-of-mouth advertising. If your product is good – people will say great things about it. If it’s bad – consumers will let everyone they know that as well.
Prodroxatone reviews are very peculiar. If you look it up online (outside of our website) you’ll find an interesting mix of both rave reviews and strong critiques of the serum. Some people seem to believe it works miracles while many others state that the serum doesn’t provide great results at all.
Our conclusion is that the Prodroxatone serum fails to deliver on many of its promises. In our honest opinion it’s a decent moisturizer at best – and it doesn’t even provide hydration that well.
So, does Prodroxatone work? Not really.
Is it worth getting? No, not at all.
Prodroxatone Before and After Pictures
This is another one of our typically key sections of our beauty product reviews. We normally like to provide real before and after shots of the product in use from real consumers. Sadly, we weren’t able to find any that looked authentic.
The only Prodroxatone before and after photos we were able to find were on the official sales page for the serum. And here’s the real kicker – they aren’t even real pictures.
That’s right. If you look right beside the photos (use the one above as an example) on the website you’ll notice an asterisk next to them that simply says “simulated imagery” – that’s fancy talk for FAKE. They’re Photoshopped images!
In our book that makes for another heavy strike against Prodroxatone.
Where to Buy It
If you’re still interested in purchasing and trying Prodroxatone serum – we’re not going to judge you. It’s your decision. If you want to give it a shot – go ahead. We highly recommend trying other products that have a proven history to work and come from more trusthworthy brands, but it’s YOUR choice to make.
That being said… the only place you can buy Prodroxatone seems to be their official website.
It’s not available at drugstores, Ulta, or even Amazon. You can only purchase this anti-aging serum online using the company website.
Oh, and it’s not exactly cheap either. The lowest cost is around $60. That isn’t bad considering other great serums are around the same price, but its the fact that Prodroxatone doesn’t provide good results that make the price absurd.
We’ve already mentioned a few different times that we suggest buying something else if you’re looking for a good anti-aging cream. So, which products do we recommend?
Here are our top 3 picks for anti-aging serums:
- La Roche-Posay Redermic R Anti-Aging Retinol Serum
- Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Anti-Aging Serum
- Serumtologie Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum
La Roche-Posay’s serum is by far our favorite as it is fast-acting, potent, and worth every penny. Vichy LiftActiv is another good choice – it’s a fantastic product that reduces wrinkles and improves your overall complexion with ease. Finally, Serumtologie’s Vitamin C Serum is the most affordable of the bunch and it packs serious punch for the money.
We definitely recommend trying any of these 3 products before wasting your money on the Prodroxatone serum. We were highly disappointed with Prodroxatone and don’t recommend it for anyone.
- STRONGEST NON-PRESCRIPTION ANTI-AGING BLEND - We enhanced proven base ingredients with pure Retinol, hyaluronic acid and FisionTM Wrinkle Fix, a proprietary anti-aging ingredient that has been clinically shown to deliver the most potent wrinkle reduction benefits among non-RX grade cosmetics.
- HYDRATE, RENEW & DEFEND - Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid & FisionTM reduce wrinkles, fine lines & age spots while firming & tightening. An award-winning extract (Baobab TienTM) provides lasting moisture (up to 48 hours) to defend skin from aging & eliminate need for a day moisturizer; Also ideal for firming neck & chest.
- NON-GREASY & FAST ABSORBING - This lightweight formula goes on like a serum, feels like a gel and hydrates like a thick cream; Fast absorption without tacky residue; Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive, oily & acne-prone skin; Non-GMO, fragrance, paraben & cruelty free; Made in the USA.
- FISIONTM WRINKLE FIX - This naturally-derived, breakthrough formulation has been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and age spots by promoting remarkable surges in cellular vitality and the skin's ability to produce hyaluronic acid. In lab studies , FisionTM has drastically outperformed anti aging benchmark ingredients in promoting cell strength and hyaluronic acid synthesis.
- INSTANT RESULTS, LONG-TERM BENEFITS - Time-tested base ingredients are enhanced with two proprietary, clinically proven ingredients to provide both immediate & lasting benefits. FisionTM Lift instantly firms, tightens, lifts & brightens the under eye area while Baobab TienTM promotes long-term revitalization though its intensive moisturizing, restorative & defensive properties.
- TOTAL EFFECTS - This all-purpose anti-aging eye cream utilizes 90% natural ingredients to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, bags & dark circles while protecting under eye skin from UV rays and free radicals; fast absorbing and non-greasy; Non-GMO; free of fragrances,parabens & cruelty; Made in the USA.
- SILKY SMOOTH, NON-GREASY APPLICATION - This lightweight cream goes on like a serum, feels like an eye gel and hydrates like a thick cream; locks-in deep, intensive moisture, without grease or tacky residue; Ultra- fast absorbing - great for use under make-up.
- FISIONTM INSTANT LIFT - Proteins and polysaccharides bind together to form a cohesive film that is clinically shown to instantly lift, firm and tighten, while minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles; visible results start with the first application.
- 1-ounce tube of facial moisturizing cream
- Fights wrinkles while you sleep
- Specially formulated for skin sensitive to retinol
- Contains a milder strength of retinol plus hyaluronic acid